Professor Rubenstein regularly provides a variety of services to practicing lawyers. These include:
• Providing expert declarations concerning fee petitions
• Serving as an expert witness
• Assisting with fee disputes
• Solving complex legal problems
• Strategizing litigation tactics
• Writing briefs and arguing cases
Professor Rubenstein is a member of the bars of Massachusetts, California, Pennsylvania (inactive), the District of Columbia (inactive), the United States Supreme Court, and many federal district and circuit courts.
Professor Rubenstein consults only with other lawyers and does not represent clients directly. If you are a client looking for legal representation, please check with your local bar association for lawyer referral resources.